After an article appeared about him in the Los Angeles Times in May, offers trickled in, including the opportunity to swim at the San Clemente Ocean Festival.
What does SCOF stand for?
SCOF stands for San Clemente Ocean Festival
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOF
We have 16 other meanings of SCOF in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Center for Organizational Excellence (Georgia State University)
- Special Checkout Equipment
- Standing Committee on the Environment
- Sustainment Center of Excellence (Fort Lee, VA)
- Standing Committee on Evaluation and Accountability (post-secondary education standards; British Columbia, Canada)
- South Central Oregon Economic Development District
- Scientific Committee on Occupational Exposure Limits
- State and County Officers and Employees Retirement System
- Standing Committee on Educational Technology (British Columbia, Canada)
- Scottish Council for Outdoor Education Training and Recreation
- Small Circle of Friends (hip-hop group)
- Standing Committee of Officials (Ministerial Council for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs; Australia)
- Standing Committee on Fisheries (Canadian Parliament)
- Static Coefficient of Friction (slip resistance)
- Superformance Cobra Owners Forum (cars)
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Swirling Cesspool of Filth
- Shipping Control Office, Forward Area (US Navy)
- Standing Committee on Finance and Administration
- Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her endurance was evident this summer when Nakamaru won her age division of the San Clemente Ocean Festival Biathlon, a competition that consisted of a mile ocean swim and 5K run.
San Clemente Ocean Festival, north side of San Clemente Pier.