According to the media reports, more than 3,000 students and teachers at the San Clemente High School streamed out onto a sports field after the threat, reportedly from a soldier missing from the nearby Camp Pendleton base, south of Los Angeles.
What does SCHS stand for?
SCHS stands for San Clemente High School
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHS
We have 84 other meanings of SCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore-China Human Resource Partnership
- Small Craft Harbour and Real Property (Canada)
- Small Craft Harbours Revitalization Program
- Somerset County Housing Rehabilitation Program (New Jersey)
- Southern California Honeynet Research Project
- Standing Committee on Human Resource Practices
- Superiorland Chapter of Human Resource Professionals
- Small Catamaran Handicap Rating System (International Sailing Federation)
- Schrijversmaat (Dutch)
- Salpointe Catholic High School (Tucson, AZ)
- Sand Creek High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Santa Cruz High School (California)
- School Squadron
- Scott County Historical Society (Shakopee, MN)
- Shawano Community High School (Shawano, Wisconsin)
- Shelby County High School (Kentucky)
- Sherburne County Historical Society (Minnesota)
- Singapore Chinese Health Study
- Smith-Cotton High School (Sedalia, MO)
- South Carleton High School (Richmond, Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He recalled that he ran his first marathon at age 14, but then gave it up as he matured, graduating from San Clemente High School and then majoring in food science technology at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
While sports advocates say more work is needed to equalize opportunities for women and girls, Enquist is pleased with how much has changed since she was that San Clemente High School junior who was allowed to join the boys baseball team.
When she was 17 and still a student at San Clemente High School, she sang in the chorus of a production of ``Kiss Me Kate'' at the former Sebastian's West dinner theater.
Summit7 was founded by Evan Jacobsen, 15, a freshman at San Clemente High School in Orange County, Calif.
Molina is a Junior at San Clemente High School and through the school's Freshman Mentor Program, she works with newly arrived ninth graders to help make their transition from middle school to high school easier.