May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- At its regular City Council meeting Tuesday, the City of Loma Linda voted unanimously to adopt a "Neutral" position on the proposed consolidation between the San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District (SBVWCD) and the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (MUNI).
What does SBVMWD stand for?
SBVMWD stands for San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Saginaw Bay Visitors Center (Bay City, Michigan)
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Small Business Venture Capital Act
- Spring Branch Volunteer Fire Department (Houston, TX)
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (anti-John Kerry group)
- Smith Boeser Van Grafhorst
- Sub-Boundary Layer Vortex Generator (aviation)
- Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Systolic Blood Volume Increase
- Santa Barbara Vocal Jazz Foundation (California)
- Singular Boundary Value Problems
- Student Body Vice President (student government)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (Object Management Group)
- South Branch Valley Railroad (West Virginia)
- Saga-Book of the Viking Society
- South Bay Veterinary Specialists (San Jose, CA)
- Southwestern Bell Video Services (Texas)
- Space-Based Visible Sensor
- San Bernardino Valley Traction Company
- Shotley Bridge Village Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The district may also purchase imported supplies derived from the San Francisco Bay/Sacramento River Delta via the State Water Project (SWP) as a member agency of the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District.
April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- At its regular meeting on April 15th, the San Bernardino County Local Agency Formation Commission voted 6-0 (with one member absent), to continue the scheduled hearing on Consolidation of San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District and San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District, formally known as LAFCO 3076.
San Bernardino, CA 92415 San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District Office 1359 S.
The Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority is composed of five member water agencies totaling 2,650 square miles in Southern California: Eastern Municipal Water District, Inland Empire Utilities Agency, Orange County Water District, San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District and Western Municipal Water District.
A key element of the contract calls for a tie-in that links existing Inland Feeder segments to a San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District pipeline at the south end of the Highland pipeline.
In a separate action, the board also finalized a water transfer agreement with the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District that is expected to produce additional reliable supplies for the Southland as early as this summer.
NASDAQ: WWTR) and the San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District ("SBVMWD") have announced a water purchase agreement under which WWTR will purchase 100,000 acre-feet of surplus State Water Project water from SBVMWD over a ten-year period.