The very same month Bonde confirmed his dire wolf fossils, a team of paleontologists from California's San Bernardino County Museum announced their discovery of two front leg bones of a saber-tooth cat nearby.
What does SBCM stand for?
SBCM stands for San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBCM
We have 6 other meanings of SBCM in our Acronym Attic
- Store Block Control Journal
- State Board for Community and Junior Colleges (Mississippi)
- San Bernardino County Library
- Small B-Cell Lymphoma
- Smithkline Beecham Clinical Laboratories
- Space-Based Chemical Laser
- Steel Bank Common Lisp
- Sun Binary Code License
- School of Biomedical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences (UK)
- South Bay Co-Op Library System (Santa Clara, CA)
- Small Business Canada Magazine
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Small Business Customer Manager (software; Microsoft)
- Southwest Bible Church Mission (various states)
- Stichting Beheer Collectieve Middelen (Dutch: Collective Resources Management Foundation; The Hague, Netherlands)
- South Bend Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
- San Benito County Mental Health (Hollister, CA)
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- Small Business Computer Management Services (J.H. Barnes & Associates)
- Soil-Borne Cereal Mosaic Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, a team from California's San Bernardino County Museum identified the fossils dug up in June as being front leg bones from the extinct predator, the New York Daily News reported.
Her paintings have been included in museum juried shows in San Bernardino County Museum, San Bernardino, CA; Cayuga Museum of History and Art located in Auburn, NY; and Fayetteville Museum of Art, Fayetteville, NC She was the recipient of 1st place awards in juried shows to include WFAE's Radiovision Juried Exhbition in Charlotte, NC and Cayuga Museum of History and Art's 12 County Juried Show (in Auburn, NY).
Wild show: The 21st Annual Wildlife Art Festival will return to the San Bernardino County Museum Saturday and Sunday.
McCain's pork list also features a number of Southern California projects, including a $740,000 outlay for the National Soccer Center recreation complex in Palmdale; $470,000 for the Old Town Monrovia redevelopment project; and $200,000 for the Hall of Paleontology at the San Bernardino County Museum.
COUNT ON FUN: If numbers are your thing, then be sure to visit the ``IBM Presents Arithmetricks: Perfectly Perplexing Puzzles'' exhibit, which opens Saturday at the San Bernardino County Museum.
Scientists contracted from the San Bernardino County Museum uncovered thousands of Ice Age fossils during the projects, including the largest mastodons found in the western United States.
For the birds: The 16th annual Wildlife Art Festival takes place Friday through Sunday at the San Bernardino County Museum, 2024 Orange Tree Lane, Redlands.