Bangasser has been president of the San Bernardino County Medical Society, chief of staff at Redlands Community Hospital and medical director of the Beaver Medical Group and the Redlands Medical Group.
What does SBCMS stand for?
SBCMS stands for San Bernardino County Medical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBCMS
We have 1 other meaning of SBCMS in our Acronym Attic
- School of Biomedical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences (UK)
- South Bay Co-Op Library System (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, CA)
- Small Business Canada Magazine
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
- Small Business Customer Manager (software; Microsoft)
- Southwest Bible Church Mission (various states)
- Stichting Beheer Collectieve Middelen (Dutch: Collective Resources Management Foundation; The Hague, Netherlands)
- South Bend Center for Medical Education (Indiana)
- San Benito County Mental Health (Hollister, CA)
- Small Business Computer Management Services (J.H. Barnes & Associates)
- Soil-Borne Cereal Mosaic Virus
- Sitting Behind the Computer, Naked
- Small Business Center Network (various locations)
- Small Business Club Niagara, Inc. (Canada)
- Small Business Community Network (Canada)
- Society for Biochromatography and Nanoseparations (formerly European Society of Biochromatography)
- Swaziland Breast Cancer Network
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- Scottish Borders Community Orchestra (UK; est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Locally, he has been president of the San Bernardino County Medical Society and chief of staff at Redlands Community Hospital.