Other Major Allocators Including San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association and United Negro College Fund to Discuss Trends in Hedge Fund Investing BOCA RATON, Fla.
What does SBCERA stand for?
SBCERA stands for San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Set-Based Concurrent Engineering
- Simultaneous Bilateral Extracapsular Cataract Extraction (ophthalmology)
- Single Base Chain Extension
- Society for Better Computing Ethics
- South Beach Chamber Ensemble (Florida)
- Subspace-Based Channel Estimation
- Sonny Bono Copyright Extension Act
- South Butler County Education Association (Saxonburg, PA)
- San Bernardino County Emergency Communications Service
- Santa Barbara County Education Office (California)
- State Board Continuing Education Units (Michigan)
- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
- Sensor Blockage Correction Factor
- Session-Based Charging Function
- Small Business Contractors' Forum
- Sydney Breast Cancer Foundation (Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia)
- Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau (Blellton, CA)
- San Bernardino County Flood Control District (California)
- San Bernardino County Fire Department (California)
- Santa Barbara County Fire Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
``One of the most difficult things to plan for is post-retirement medical benefits,'' said Danielle DePalma, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association.
The San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) Has Been Named "Small Public Plan of the Year" by a Leading Financial Publication SAN BERNARDINO, Calif.
The San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) provides its members and their beneficiaries with retirement and related benefits and services which they have earned, commensurate with their years of service and compensation.
SAN BERNARDINO -- San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) was named "Mid-Sized Public Plan of the Year" by Money Management Letter, the leading publication that covers the U.
12, 2002 Yesterday the San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association (SBCERA) filed a lawsuit in U.