About IEHP IEHP, Inland Empire Health Plan, a Knox-Keene licensed health plan located in San Bernardino, California, is a not-for-profit public agency.
What does SBD stand for?
SBD stands for San Bernardino, California (airport code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SBD
We have 120 other meanings of SBD in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Santa Barbara Coastal Vector Control District (California)
- School of Biblical Christian Worldview
- St. Benedict Catholic Worker (Fresno, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Water Agency (California)
- San Benito County Water District (Hollister, CA)
- Stinson Beach County Water District (est. 1962; Stinson Beach, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Weed Management Area (California)
- Sabadell (Catalunya, Spain)
- Safety and Buildings Division (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS San Bernardino, California airport-based maintenance, repair and overhaul company Aviation & Defense, Inc.
Christopher, from San Bernardino, California, had been recovering in Kentucky, where his unit are based, from the serious injuries he suffered in Afghanistan last year.
Lynwood Park Townhomes and Apartments are located in San Bernardino, California.
in San Bernardino, California, and former Black Digerati (see "Going Legit," Techwatch, July 2001).
Amanda Fleckenstein's mom, Penny, says attending Camp Esperanza held under the auspices of Camp Whittle, the YMCA camp in San Bernardino, California, has made her eleven-year-old daughter more knowledgeable about her condition.
Jonnie Burke (1922-92) was born to a migrant barber and his hard-working wife who rode their model T Ford through the dusty Great Depression from the Texas panhandle to San Bernardino, California.
Allen, 49, pleaded not guilty to charges of repeatedly sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl and her 14-year-old sister as they babysat at his home in Highland, a suburb of San Bernardino, California.