A magna cure laude graduate from San Beda College (AB Economics) in Manila, he obtained his Masters in Business Administration from De La Salle University.
What does SBC stand for?
SBC stands for San Beda College (Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBC
We have 622 other meanings of SBC in our Acronym Attic
- Sacha Baron Cohen (actor)
- Safe Bearing Capacity (of soil)
- Saint Benedict College
- Saint Bernard Club (various locations)
- Sale below Cost
- Salem Bridge Club (Salem, OR)
- Salmo Baptist Church (Salmo, BC, Canada)
- Salsa Boot Camp (San Francisco, CA)
- Sam Black Church (Boston based band)
- San Beda College
- Sandy's Boat Club (Bermuda)
- SAP Business Connector (software)
- Sarawak Biodiversity Centre
- Saunders Book Company (Canada)
- Savannah Bee Company (Savannah, GA)
- Saved By the Cherub
- Schenkelaars Biotechnology Consultancy (Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Schlumberger Business Consulting (various locations; est. 2004)
- School- Based Collaborative
- School-Based Curriculum
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Beda College of Law freshman Mark Andrei Marcos, 20, died due to severe physical punishment he suffered while undergoing initiation rites for admission into a college fraternity, police said.
and Pedrajas (student affairs, San Beda College, the Philippines) compile 15 essays from scholars around the world who presented papers at the 11th Triennial Conference of the World Council for Curriculum and Instruction, held in Wollongong, Australia.
A magna cum laude graduate from San Beda College (AB Economics) in Manila, Josue also obtained his Masters in Business Administration from De La Salle University.
A survey by San Beda College Alumni Association-UAE chapter showed 69.
Raimundo earned his MBA at the University of the Philippines and a BS in accounting and finance at San Beda College in the Philippines.