Washington Moscoso, a member of the San Antonio Police Officers Association, said he worried that police officers would be put in the untenable position of having to choose between enforcing federal and state laws.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for San Antonio Police
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Southern African Online User Group
- Stichting Adviesbureau Onroerende Zaken (Dutch)
- Safe Arrival Point (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Safety Assessment Principles
- Safety Assessment Program (various organizations)
- Safety Assurance Principles
- Salary Attendance Profile
- Sale of Adjudicated Properties
- Sales Action Plan
- Sampling and Analysis Plan
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras - La Mesa (Airport Code)
- Sanduhr Anzeige Programm (German software)
- Santa Paula (Amtrak station code; Santa Paula, CA)
- Sapropels and Paleoceanography
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Save All Paper (recycling slogan)
- Save America (Americans) Plan
- School Action Plus
- School Age Program
- Schreibs Auf Papier (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The year's events included the Fifth Annual HAVA National Family Day, held in partnership with the San Antonio Police Department, which provided 300 disabled veterans and their families a day of competitive shooting, airsoft events, food and raffle prizes.
Chassan Rasagi has pressed charges with the San Antonio Police Department and told TMZ he's mulling a lawsuit again the group.
The Diegos had been members since the credit union was called San Antonio City Employees Federal Credit Union, and Al had been eligible for membership through his career as a San Antonio police officer.
What was interesting about his warning was that it came the day after I had been scrutinized by San Antonio police officers in a tourist bar down on the River Walk.
TEXAS A lesbian couple in September sued nine San Antonio police officers, alleging they were harassed during a failed drug raid.
Officers on these teams receive training (provided by CHCS in partnership with the San Antonio Police and Sheriff's Office) on how to handle offenders with mental illnesses.
Following the war, he worked at Kelly AFB and then served on the San Antonio Police Force for seven years.