The San Antonio Museum of Art theme reflects the use of brick in the museum.
What does SAMoA stand for?
SAMoA stands for San Antonio Museum of Art (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMoA
We have 4 other meanings of SAMoA in our Acronym Attic
- Syracuse Alternative Media Network (Syracuse, NY)
- Sum of Absolute Minimum Neighboring Difference
- Sub-Auroral Magnetometer Network (UK)
- Santa Ana Mountains Natural History Association (California)
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Savoie Alpes Machines Outils (French: Savoy Alps Machine Tools)
- Simulated Ab-initio Molecular Orbital
- Somali African Muki Organisation
- South African Mathematics Olympiad (competition; South Africa)
- Sacramento Area Miata Owners Association (California)
- Seattle Area Mini Owners Association (Washington)
- Sheboygan Area Mustang Owners Club
- Surface-to-Air Missile Operations Center
- Secretary of the Army's Mobility, Opportunity, and Development Program
- Seacoast Area Mothers of Multiples (Greenland, New Hampshire)
- Single-Accelerator Master Oscillator Power Amplifier
- International Workshop on Systems, Architectures, Modeling and Simulation
- Satellite And Missile Observation System
- Self-Aligned Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Semi-Automatic Meteorological Observing System (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] The San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) is a relatively young institution.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] San Antonio Get your creative fix at the San Antonio Museum of Art: Conventioneers routinely pass time in downtown San Antonio by strolling the enchanting River Walk (and its myriad bars and restaurants) or touring the iconic Alamo, but the San Antonio Museum of Art is the city's true cultural gem.
A dynamic new center at the San Antonio Museum of Art is shaped by its benefactor's passion for the Hemisphere's diverse cultures This is one new arrival that's been eagerly awaited, prudently planned for, showered with gifts, beloved by family, and admired by strangers.
and the San Antonio Museum of Art in San Antonio, Texas (full list below).
Participants of this mobile workshop--through a tour barge ride on the San Antonio River--will be able to see and experience the $82 million investment made by the City of San Antonio, Bexar County, and private partners to expand the River Walk north of downtown to the San Antonio Museum of Art and the Rio Perla Development.
This encyclopaedic show, which opens this month at the San Antonio Museum of Art, brings together such a motley collection of wonders that I left feeling that I had just returned from a whirlwind tour to far-off worlds, at once exotic and familiar.
Chicano first opened in November 2001 at the San Antonio Museum of Art and is currently on view at the National Hispanic Cultural Center in Albuquerque, NM.