The estimated total number of samples to be processed is between 6,000 and 7,000 samples per year 1.
What does SPY stand for?
SPY stands for Samples per Year (collector rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPY
We have 31 other meanings of SPY in our Acronym Attic
- Specialist, Plastic Expert (US Navy)
- Specialist, Public Information (US Navy)
- Specialist, Research Laboratory (US Navy)
- Specialist, Armed Forces Radio Service and Special Naval Radio Units (US Navy)
- Specialist, Passenger Transportation (US Navy)
- Specialist, Telephone Switchboard Operator and Supervisor (US Navy)
- Specialist, Strategic Services (US Navy)
- Specialist, Topographic Draftsman (US Navy)
- Specialist, Air Stations Operations Desk--Time Shack (US Navy)
- Specialist, Visual Training Aids (US Navy)
- Ship Planning Yard (US Navy)
- Sindh Peoples Youth (Pakistan)
- Single-Ply (construction)
- Specialist, Control Tower Operator (US Navy)
- Strategic Plan for Youth (various locations)
- Streptococcus Pyogenes
- Summer Program for Youth
- Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass Act (proposed US privacy legislation)
- Software Principles Yielding Better Levels of Consumer Knowledge (Act)
- Search Plus Your World (Google)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, the RGC has sequenced de-identified samples from over 10,000 individuals, leveraging laboratory automation and an innovative approach to cloud computing to achieve high-quality throughput at a rate that exceeds 50,000 unique samples per year.
This state-of-the-art processing and storage unit has a capacity of processing 30,000 new umbilical cord blood samples per year and is capable of storing up to 1 million stem cell samples.
JOCKEYS vented their anger yesterday at the decision to increase drug testing on racecourses from 150 to 1,000 samples per year.
The United States Geological Survey NPS program in Wisconsin collects 100 to 200 fixed interval grab samples and storm flow samples per year for small streams (watersheds less than 100 k[m.
From 1992 to 1996, the DNA samples were processed manually at a rate of 5,000 samples per year.
The facility, which analyzes ~18 000 samples per year in a forensic laboratory setting, has played an important role in the development of drug testing programs for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the National Football League (NFL).
Moreover the Institute is also the German National Reference Centre for systemic mycosis and runs hundreds of yeasts and fungi samples per year.