Conventional pipeline ADC's require sample-and-hold amplifiers comprising distributed switched capacitors as the input stage to the ADC quantizer.
What does SHA stand for?
SHA stands for Sample-And-Hold Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SHA
We have 212 other meanings of SHA in our Acronym Attic
- Src (Sarcoma) Homology 3 Domain
- Silent Hill 4 (video game)
- Severe Hemophilia A (hematology)
- American Shad (FAO fish species code)
- Hardware Address of the Sender
- Sacred Heart Academy (various in US)
- Safety Hazard Analysis
- Sagamihara Housing Area (Japan)
- Saint Herblain Automobiles (France)
- Salicylhydroxamic Acid
- Sandwich Hybridization Assay
- Sanford Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- School Health Aide
- School of Hospitality Administration
- School of Hotel Administration
- Scientists Helping America (call for scientists to help in the fight against terrorism)
- Seattle Housing Authority
- Secondary Heads Association (UK)
- Secure Hash Algorithm
- Selbsthilfeorientierte Armutsbekämpfung (German: self-help-oriented poverty alleviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inputs to the six on-board sample-and-hold amplifiers are fully differential and are maintained differential through the input of the ADC.