OPM, along with the Department of Justice, analyzed the agency reports, and recommended to the President that all of the benefits the agencies identified could and should be extended to same sex domestic partners of federal employees.
What does SSDP stand for?
SSDP stands for Same Sex Domestic Partner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSDP
We have 59 other meanings of SSDP in our Acronym Attic
- Stylus Studio Developer Network (Progress Software Corporation)
- Sun Synchronous Day/Night
- Single-Stranded DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)
- State-Space Dynamic Neural Network
- Senior School Development Officer (UK)
- Senior Service Delivery Officials (Canadian Centre for Management Development; forum)
- Societies and Student Development Officer (various universities)
- South Sudan Development Organisation
- Strained Silicon Directly on Insulator
- Space Science Data Operations Office
- Same Stuff Different Pile (polite form)
- Simple Service Discover Protocol
- Softtek Software Development Process
- State Systems Development Program
- Strategic Services Development Plan
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Society Skill Development for Poverty Alleviation (East Timor)
- South Sudan Disabled Persons Association
- Streamlined Staff Development Planning Primary (handbook)
- Spectroscopic Surface Denaturation Quantifying (biophysics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey rates employers on non-discrimination policies, health insurance benefits for same sex domestic partners, availability of LGBT employee resource groups, and diversity training.
Business Editors PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2002 "Plenty of tax benefits are available for same sex domestic partners," says Tax Strategist Diane Kennedy, CPA, author of the best-seller "Loopholes of the Rich: How the Rich Legally Make More Money and Pay Less Tax.