The union provides same day surgery centers with an additional service to patients while reducing medication errors, controlling costs and potentially providing a new profit center.
What does SDS stand for?
SDS stands for Same Day Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDS
We have 684 other meanings of SDS in our Acronym Attic
- Société de Développement Régional pour la Wallonie (French: Regional Development Corporation for Wallonia; Belgium)
- Sonar Dome Rubber Window
- Software Defined Radio Working Group (American Radio Relay League)
- San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Safe Delivery System
- SafeDesk Server (Safedesk Solutions)
- SafeDesk Solutions
- Safety Data Sheet
- Sales Decision Support
- Salsa Dance Squad
- Sample Dump Standard (MIDI)
- Samsung Data Systems (old name of Samsung SDS)
- San Diego Society (California)
- Sanitation Deficiency System
- Satellite & Digital Services Limited (UK)
- Satellite Data System
- Satellite Delay Simulator
- Saudi Dental Society (est. 1981)
- Save Disney Shows (website)
- Scheme Development Standards (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds from the 2007 bond issue will be used to fund the construction of a new building on the Mission hospital campus that will house additional operating rooms, a new surgery entrance and registration area, a new ICU, a waiting area and a same day surgery discharge area.
Facilities implementing Canopy include Bayfront Medical Center, Bayfront Home Health, Bayfront Same Day Surgery, Bayfront Family Practice and Bayfront Convenient Care.
21, 2002 National Surgical Hospitals, which owns, operates and develops freestanding orthopedic-focused surgical hospitals and surgery centers in association with local physicians, today announced that it has acquired an ownership interest in the Munster Same Day Surgery Center in Munster, Indiana.
It is especially well suited for physicians' offices and same day surgery centers where space, storage and portability are primary concerns, while at the same time reducing the component and assembly costs of the unit.
Alliance will market and sell the SHP lancet into the hospital market as well as the alternate site markets, which include home healthcare, same day surgery facilities, physician offices, plasma collection facilities, blood banks and independent laboratories.