Shelton, and Edie Marsh-Matthews Department of Biology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019 (WJM, WLS, EMM) Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, Norman, OK 73072 (EMM) * Correspondent: lujastro@yahoo.
What does SNOMNH stand for?
SNOMNH stands for Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Segment Number OK
- So Not Ok!
- Standard Notes to the Oil King
- Senior Naval Officer, Landings (US Navy)
- Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope
- School Nurse Organization of Minnesota
- Senior Naval Officer Middle East (British naval forces commander, Gulf War)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Human Medicine (a multiaxial nomenclature for indexing medical records)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms
- Systematised Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms (database; National Health Service; UK)
- Stichting Natuurkunde Olympiade Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Physics Olympiad Foundation)
- Senior Naval Officer Northern Ireland
- Systematic Nurses Observation of Psychopathology
- Sprachgefühl Necessitates Our Ongoing Tendance (humor)
- Syntax Nudniks of Our Time (humor)
- Senior Naval Officer Present (US Navy)
- Società Nazionale Operatori della Prevenzione
- Soft Normally-Open Point (electronic device)
- Syndicat National des Officiers de Police (French: National Union of Police Officers)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Pathology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linn, Associate Curator of Native American Languages at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History and Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Oklahoma, works in language documentation, description, and revitalization.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS We thank curators and staff of the Texas Cooperative Wildlife Collection at Texas A & M University, Louisiana State University Museum of Zoology, Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History at the University of Oklahoma, Stephen F.
At the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History in Norman, I was awed by the wonderful presentation of this timeless legacy.
Revelez Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma 73072 JKB at: Jkbraun@ou.
Located 17 miles south of the state capital, Oklahoma City, area attractions include: the University of Oklahoma, the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History on the University of Oklahoma campus, the Fred Jones Jr.