LOS ANGELES, September 8 /PRNewswire/ -- - AHF Global Immunity (AHF-GI), Salvation Army Chikankata Health Services, Salvation Army World Service Office (SAWSO), Mazabuka District Health Management Board and the Center for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) Form New Partnership to Provide Life-saving Anti-retroviral Therapy in New Healthcare Center in Hard-hit African Country.
What does SAWSO stand for?
SAWSO stands for Salvation Army World Service Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SAWSO in our Acronym Attic
- Staff Agent Workstation (insurance)
- Stand Alone Weather Sensors
- Status Already in Working State (Alcatel)
- Submarine Acoustic Warfare System
- Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Sun Air Water Soil
- Surface Acoustic Wave Sensor
- Surveillance And Warning System
- Sakia Association for Water in Society and Environment (Canada)
- Scholars, Artists and Writers for Social Justice
- Special Areas Water Supply Project (Canada)
- SITA Advanced Waste Treatment (Australia)
- South Australian Writers' Theatre
- Southern Alberta Walleye Trail (Canada)
- Structure Assignment with Text Description (bioinformatics algorithm and web service)
- South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment (Nepal)
- Sant Antnin Waste Treatment Plant (Malta)
- Spokane Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant (now City of Spokane Riverside Park Water Reclamation Facility; Spokane, WA)
- South African Wool and Textile Research Institute
- South African Workers Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: BLKB) today announced that it is partnering with The Salvation Army World Service Office to power its Haiti relief online fundraising efforts.
The Muka Buumi ART clinic is a new collaborative AIDS treatment project of AIDS Healthcare Foundation Global Immunity (AHF-GI), Salvation Army Chikankata Health Services, Salvation Army World Service Office (SAWSO), Mazabuka District Health Management Board, and Center for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ).