Kansas City EDS Teams on Stand-By to Respond to Hardest-Hit Areas Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (Satern) Activated In Preparation KANSAS CITY, Mo.
What does SATERN stand for?
SATERN stands for Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (Amateur Radio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SATERN
- San Antonio Technology in Education Coalition (Texas)
- Scarborough Academy for Technological, Environmental and Computer Education (Canada)
- Sino-American Technology and Engineering Conference
- Space Age Testing Equipment Company
- St. Albans Town Educational Center (St. Albans, VT)
- Seattle Area Turbine Enthusiast Dinner
- Support & Test Equipment List
- Selected Aquifer Test Evaluation Methods (microcomputer program)
- Servicio Aéreo A Territorios Nacionales (airline; Colombia)
- Slovenian Association of Technical and Natural Sciences (est. 1993)
- System for Administration Training and Educational Resources for NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Service d'Assistance Technique aux Exploitants de Stations d'Epuration (French: Technical Assistance Service Operators Purification Stations; sanitation)
- Sub Anaerobic Threshold Exercise Test
- Second Amendment Task Force (US Constitution)
- Security Audit Trail Function
- Sexual Assault Task Force (various locations)
- Shortest Access Time First (algorithm)
- Silicon Alley Talent Fair (New York)
- South African Tug-of-War Federation (est. 2007)
- Substance Abuse Task Force (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
E[acute accent]The Army also has activated the Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN), a network of radio operators able to exchange information to assist those looking for family members or friends in the aftermath of a disaster such as Katrina.
Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) has received more than 4,300 health and welfare inquires.
The Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) continues to monitor ham radio transmissions throughout the disaster area to collect and relay information.
Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) continues to play a vital role in The Salvation Army's disaster response by tracking and relaying information concerning the health and welfare of people throughout the state.
In addition, 18 pastoral care teams are providing emotional and spiritual comfort and support, and the Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) continues to relay vital health and wellness information to loved ones seeking information concerning their Floridian friends and family.
The Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN) has been operating since Saturday.
In addition, The Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network (SATERN), a global network of amateur radio operators, is providing emergency health and welfare communication for Hurricane Mitch relief work.