In the bid schedule the successful bidder will state the trade-in value and/or salvage value of the old equipment.
What does SLV stand for?
SLV stands for Salvage Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLV
We have 61 other meanings of SLV in our Acronym Attic
- South Lake Union Trolley (initial name of South Lake Union Streetcar; Seattle, WA)
- Sport Luxury Utility Truck (large SUV)
- Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing
- Southern Ladies under Tremendous Stress
- St. Louis Ubiquitous Tailoring Society (University City, MO; costume society; founded 1991)
- St Louis Unix Users Group
- Submarine Launched Underwater Weapon (UK Royal Navy)
- Sandy Land Underground Water Conservation District (Texas)
- El Salvador (ISO Country code)
- Salt Lake Valley (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the property side, vacancies have grown in the commercial strips along the highways of America, and vacant buildings are prone to being stripped of metal pipes and wiring for their salvage value, and to damage caused by squatters or tire.
Smaller companies have sold older rigs for little more than salvage value, while larger companies have been hanging on to them since they haven't needed cash as much," said Tim Parker, who manages T Rowe Price's natural resource stock portfolios.
Salvage value is what the system is worth at end of life, provided that it has any residual value.
Lord Justice Lawrence Collins accepted UK Environment Secretary Hilary Benn's contention that the true value of any animal tested positive for TB was the salvage value of its carcass.
Fifty years ago, at a council meeting, the parks committee was told the beautiful and historic building known as Marton Hall, built as a home for one of our founding fathers, "should be pulled down before all salvage value is lost through deterioration of the structure".
Excel will basically use a plug figure in the final year of a DDB table to ensure the asset is depreciated to the salvage value.
Entire neighborhoods, commercial zones and pathways were going dark because wire thieves were systematically stripping the copper wire for the city's street lighting systems for the salvage value.