On March 23, the Salt Lake Valley Health Department will sponsor a "Kick Ash 5K Fun Run.
What does SLVHD stand for?
SLVHD stands for Salt Lake Valley Health Department (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Systolic Left Ventricular Diameter (cardiology)
- San Luis Valley Diabetes Study
- System-Level Verification Environment
- San Luis Valley Ecosystem Council (Colorado)
- Sea Lords Virtual Fleets
- San Leon Volunteer Fire Department (San Leon, TX)
- Shawnigan Lake Volunteer Fire Department (British Columbia, Canada)
- State Line Veterinary Hospital (Nashua, NH)
- San Lorenzo Village Homes Association (Canada)
- San Luis Valley Health and Aging Study
- San Lorenzo Valley High School
- San Luis Valley Information & Education Center
- San Lorenzo Valley Junior High (Felton, CA)
- Splenic Lymphoma with Villus Lymphocytes
- Solaris Logical Volume Manager (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Systolic Left Ventricular Overloading
- Server-Less Video-on-Demand
- Saint Louis Vibrating Products (Saint Louis, MO)
- Senior Lawyer Volunteer Project (Utah Legal Services, Inc.)
- Service-Learning and Volunteer Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The YouTube initiative is an important component of the health department's public outreach efforts, Gary Edwards, MS, executive director of the Salt Lake Valley Health Department, told The Nation's Health.
Salt Lake City - THE SALT LAKE VALLEY HEALTH DEPARTMENT (SLVHD) launched the Salt Lake County Green Business Program to help businesses in the valley "Go Green to Save Green.
She is a member of the boards of directors of the Salt Lake Valley Health Department, the Community Development Corporation of Utah, and the International Women's Forum.
Formerly executive director of the Salt Lake Valley Health Department (SLVHD), Pavey assumed her post at TMS Jan.