Bush on the Presidential Commission on Medicaid, and was a Trustee of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee.
What does SLOC stand for?
SLOC stands for Salt Lake Olympic Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLOC
We have 22 other meanings of SLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Slow Ball (cricket ball delivery)
- Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock/Inventory
- Slow Optical Buffer
- Structured Large Object (programming)
- Super Lazy Organic Blogging (System)
- Superio-Lateral Outcropping Bonegraft
- Support Locally Owned Businesses (San Diego, CA)
- Switch with Large Optical Buffers (optical networking)
- Slobodan Milosevic (former Yugoslavia leader)
- Study Leaders Own Bible Study (religious program)
- Salt Lake Organizing Committee (Olympics)
- Sea Line of Communications (US DoD)
- Sea Lines of Communication
- Senior Leader Orientation Course (US Air Force)
- Skilled Level of Care
- Software Lines of Code
- Source Lines Of Code
- Specific Lube Oil Consumption (engine technology)
- Storage Location
- Strategic Lanes of Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
The arena bad been fitted with facial recognition equipment for the games, but the system was scrapped when the Salt Lake Olympic Committee feared contractual problems with sponsors.
A Salt Lake Olympic Committee spokeswoman said the 22year-old, who was 38th in the downhill, had been taken to hospital where his condition was reported to be serious.
Kodak also is providing state-of-the-art digital X-ray imaging equipment and services to help Olympic medical staff diagnosis athletes, and is working with the Salt Lake Olympic Committee (SLOC) to coordinate the production of security credentials for more than 70,000 officials, athletes, sponsors and workers.
Keegan was also selected this year as one of only eight chefs in the country to entertain the Salt Lake Olympic Committee at the Winter Olympic Games.
An eBay auction of premier figure-skating tickets to the 2002 Winter Olympics produced $113,702 for the Salt Lake Olympic Committee, which held back the ducats from public sale.
11, 2001 Don Mischer, who through his company Don Mischer Productions has been serving as executive producer of the twice-postponed 53rd Primetime Emmy Awards, has notified the CBS Television Network and the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (ATAS) that his company's contractual commitments with the Salt Lake Olympic Committee to executive produce the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games will regrettably prevent him from continuing as producer of this year's Emmys.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Facing unprecedented competition from professional sports for fans and sponsorships, the Salt Lake Olympic Committee needed a powerful, unifying brand for the 2002 Winter Games.