[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Job growth is the foundation for a strong home market," says Donna Pozzuoli, president of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors and an active agent herself.
What does SLBR stand for?
SLBR stands for Salt Lake Board of Realtors (Utah)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLBR
- Submarine/Sea-Launched Ballistic Missile (US DoD)
- Sea-Launched Ballistic Missile Detection System
- St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute (Missouri)
- Strictly Localized Bond Orbital
- Scuffing Load Ball-on-Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator (fuel lubricity test)
- Small Lipid-Binding Protein
- Special Livestock Breeding Programme (India)
- stem-loop binding protein
- Summer Language Bursary Program (Council of Ministers of Education; Canada)
- Saint Louis Brass Quintet (music group)
- Soutpansberg-Limpopo Birding Route (South Africa)
- Straight Line Building Residual (income method)
- Saint Lucia Bureau of Standards (weights and measures)
- Securities Lending & Borrowing Scheme
- Sierra Leone Broadcasting Service (est. 1934)
- Simon Langton Boys School (Kent, UK)
- South London Bacchanalian Society
- Sounds Like Bullstuff to Me (polite form)
- Serious Late Bowel Toxicity
- Sri Lanka Buddhist Temple (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The luncheon was co-sponsored by the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS and the Utah Bankers Association.
The frustrating thing is that we're now competing with a company that we're paying to advertise with," Ryan Kirkham, president of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, told the Tribune.
After serving as President of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors in 2001, it feels wonderful to be able to give back like this," said Fulkerson.
Home sales continued to decline, and the Salt Lake Board of Realtors reports that year-over-year home sales dropped 27 percent in September.
MST at the headquarters of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors at 2970 E.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Incentives to Buy Bill Heiner, president elect of the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS, says the first quarter of this year will likely show a rise in residential housing sales due to the Obama administration extending tax incentives for first-time home buyers and existing home owners.
On Wednesday, October 11, the Salt Lake Board of Realtors will distribute the one millionth Advantage Express KeyBox to be used in the United States.