Lori Roman, president of the Salt Institute disagrees with the FDA recommendations.
What does SI stand for?
SI stands for Salt Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SI
We have 92 other meanings of SI in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Historische Zweefvliegtuigen Venlo (Dutch aviation club)
- International System of Units (metric system; more commonly seen as ISU)
- Normalized Subthreshold Swing
- Sacroiliac Joint
- Safe Intake
- Safeguards Information
- Safety/Site Inspection
- Sailing Instruction
- Saint Ignatius College Preparatory (San Francisco, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Salt Institute calls the Guidelines "drastic, simplistic and unrealistic" after the recommendations suggested cutting sodium.
18) Hanneman says the Salt Institute has just begun an initiative to encourage U.
According to the Salt Institute, seawater contains about 3.
He previously served on the President's Advisory Council of the Grocery Manufacturers Association, as chairman of the Salt Institute and as a member of its CEO Council and as past president of the Board of Directors of the YMCA of the Upper Pee Dee Hupfer, 58, joined Sonoco in 1975.
The latter suit was recently filed by the Chamber of Commerce and the Salt Institute, an industry group, as a strategic test case to establish judicial review under the Data Quality Act.
The Salt Institute, Alexandria, Virginia, a trade association representing a worldwide membership of producers of sodium chloride--common salt--is no exception.
The Salt Institute then argued that a very high calcium intake lowered blood pressure in individuals who were already on a high salt intake.