ORG The Salmon Protection and Watershed Network (SPAWN) is a grassroots organization that restores riparian habitat for critically endangered Coho salmon.
What does SPAWN stand for?
SPAWN stands for Salmon Protection and Watershed Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAWN
We have 2 other meanings of SPAWN in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Plan for the Advancement of Women (Zambia)
- Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command (US Navy)
- Space Warfare
- Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command Instruction
- Space Warfare Systems Activity (US Navy)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center
- Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (Conference)
- Space Communications Analysis Working Group
- Salmon Preservation Association for the Waters of Newfoundland (est. 1979; Canada)
- Security, Privacy and Authentication in Wireless Networks (IEEE workshop)
- Small Publishers, Artists & Writers Network (Ojai, CA)
- Service Personnel Assisting With Shelters (animal care nonprofit group)
- Semi-Permanent Autonomous Zone
- Saint Petersburg
- San Pawl il-Bahar (postal locality, Malta)
- Scénario Paintball (French: Scenario Paintball; online paintball forum)
- Schynige Platte Bahn (German; Swiss mountain railway)
- Sea Plane Base
- Secret Policeman's Ball
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May, the Salmon Protection and Watershed Network (SPAWN) and its volunteers rescued their 10,000th endangered salmon from drying creeks and released it into a safe, flowing stretch downstream.