The epithelial hamartomas comprise such lesions as respiratory epithelial adenomatoid hamartoma, seromucinous hamartoma, or salivary gland Anlage tumor of the nasopharynx, considered a possible hamartoma of accessory salivary gland origin.
What does SGAT stand for?
SGAT stands for Salivary Gland Anlage Tumor (otolaryngology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGAT
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Anästhesiologie und Reanimation
- Second-Generation Anticoagulant Rodenticide
- Secrétariat Général pour les Affaires Régionales (French: General Secretariat for Regional Affairs)
- Self-Generating and Regenerating Assets (accounting)
- Smart Growth Advisory Services (Canada)
- Society for German-American Studies (est. 1968)
- South General Area Services
- Specialist Gas Assessment Services (est. 1996; Blackpool, UK)
- State General Administration of Sports (China)
- Secrétaire Général d'Administration Scolaire et Universitaire (French: Secretary General of School and University Administration)
- Salivary Gland-Associated Tissues
- Society of Geoscientists and Allied Technologists (Orissa, India)
- Sovereign Grace Advent Testimony
- Stargate: Atlantis
- Statement of Generally Accepted Terms
- Statement of Generally Available Terms
- Study Group on Asian Tax Administration and Research
- Scitex Graphic Arts Users' Group
- State Guard Association of the United States, Inc.
- Stealthy Ground Attack Vehicle (Segway)