It is being organised by the RIBA on behalf of Salisbury District Council.
What does SDC stand for?
SDC stands for Salisbury District Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDC
We have 496 other meanings of SDC in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Berkeley Software Design Users Group (California)
- Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization Program
- Scientific Databases and Visualization
- South Dakota Bat Working Group (bat research and education)
- Chief Steward (Naval Rating)
- Sabah Development Corridor (Malaysia)
- Sailor Development Continuum (Naval term for instructor)
- Sales Draft Capture
- Salisbury Data Centre (UK)
- Salle de Commande (French: Control Room)
- Samias Dragonlord Comic (webcomic)
- Sample Data Collection
- San Diego Chargers
- San Diego Chicken (baseball mascot)
- San Diego, California (border patrol sector)
- Satellite Doppler Compensation
- Saudi Diyar Consultant (Saudi Arabia)
- Saut de Chat (parkour movement)
- Save Darfur Coalition (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Salisbury District Council planning chairman Mike Hewitt said yesterday: "Sting has definitely objected.
English Heritage plans for a £57m visitor centre at Stonehenge, to replace the facilities damned as "a national disgrace" 15 years ago, have been thrown into chaos after Salisbury district council rejected the planning application.
A detailed planning application relating to landscaping works along the line of the A344 and the construction of a new approach road was submitted to Salisbury District Council in September 1992.
Workers employed by Salisbury District Council in Wiltshire will be taught the basics of waste management during the three-month course.
Among the ten Local Authorities who have recently selected performancesoft pbviews as their Performance Management solution of choice are: Nottinghamshire County Council, Powys County Council, Salisbury District Council, Lancashire County Council, Spelthorne Borough Council, Stratford-on-Avon Council and Weymouth & Portland Borough Council.
John Cole-Morgan, who serves on Salisbury District Council, said a year's dose of democracy would be cheaper than jail, it would increase attendance at council meetings and would show people why their council tax was increasing.
English Heritage's original application attracted criticism and was refused by Salisbury District Council because of fears over damage to the local environment by the rail link.