stores and sales to a select group of jewelers and specialty retailers; Direct Marketing includes business-to-business sales and sales through the SELECTIONS catalog; International Retail includes sales through the company's stores and boutiques, as well as sales to retailers and distributors in the Far East, Europe, Canada and the Middle East.
What does STR stand for?
STR stands for Sales to Retailers (Beer Industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STR
We have 236 other meanings of STR in our Acronym Attic
- Soft Touch Quantum Horsemanship
- Singapore Think Quest Junior
- Spatio-Temporal Query Language
- Sanden Total Quality Management
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods
- Strategic Total Quality Management
- Seleksi Tilawatil Qur'an Nasional (Indonesian: National Competition for the Recitation of the Qur'an)
- South Texas Quad Racing Association
- Sewage Treatment Quality Upgrade
- Questar Corporation (Stock Symbol)
- Santa Rosa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Scanning Television Radiometer
- School Technology Resources (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Science Tape Recorder
- Scientific and Technical Reports (various organizations)
- Scientific-Technical Revolution
- Scuderia Toro Rosso (Italian auto racing team)
- Selective Trunk Reservation
- Self-Tuning Regulator
- Sell Through Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005 was a transition year for GVI as we shifted our focus away from sales to retailers and grew our professional, enterprise and homeland security lines of business," said Nazzareno Paciotti, chief executive officer of GVI.
SABMiller blamed a "weak industry trading environment" for the fact that Miller's domestic sales to retailers dropped 0.
Corr believes that cane sugar versions of Ginseng Rush(TM) and Ginseng Rush XXX(TM) will open up the market for increased sales to retailers who have health concerns about fructose.
9%, increasing more than sales to retailers," said Mr.
stores and sales to a select group of jewelers and specialty retailers; Direct Marketing includes sales through the Corporate Division and the SELECTIONS catalogue; International Retail includes sales through the Company's stores and boutiques, as well as sales to retailers and distributors in the Far East, Europe, Canada and the Middle East.
AdSouth Partners is a vertically integrated direct response marketing company that generates revenues from the sale of products, both through sales to retailers and direct marketing, and from the placement of advertising, the production of advertisements, creative advertising, and public relations consulting services.
More and more home video companies are adopting the CP logo and the video leader in order to differentiate their product, increase their sales to retailers, and help retailers maximize their rental and sell-through income.