6 billion in sales to consumers and $24 billion in sales to businesses.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Sales to Consumers (Beer Industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Sucks To Be You
- Chief Sonar Technician (US Navy rating)
- Sacramento Theatre Company (Sacramento, CA)
- Said to Contain (description of cargo)
- Sail Training Craft
- Saint Charles
- Saint Cloud, MN, USA - Saint Cloud (Airport Code)
- Saint Theresa's College (Philippines)
- Saint Thomas College (Sri Lanka)
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (English poet; 1772-1834)
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company
- Satellite Teleregistration Center (US FEMA)
- Satellite Television Corporation
- Satellite Test Center
- Satellite Training Center
- Satyam Technology Centre (India)
- Saudi Telecommunication Company
- Saudi Telecommunications Co.
- Saudi Telephone Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eighteen-month agreement calls for Warrantech to assume control of REX's after market program targeting direct sales to consumers and customer renewals.
Direct sales to consumers provide a much higher profit margin, and ultimately serve to strengthen our OEM licensing and royalty fees, engineering and service fees.
Not included are direct sales to consumers of equipment offered on "infomercials.