More information on the CSO Insights survey * A total of 1,200 respondents worldwide completed the annual CSO Insights Sales Performance Optimization Study, a portion of which was sponsored by Lattice Engines.
What does SPO stand for?
SPO stands for Sales Performance Optimization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPO
We have 162 other meanings of SPO in our Acronym Attic
- Specially Protected Natural Territories (Russian Forest Protection Program)
- Standard Plus Nicotine Use
- Special Project Night Vector
- Strategic Plan for the North West
- Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge (Oklahoma)
- Sacheries Plastiques de l'Ouest (French: Plastic Bags of the West)
- Sacramento Peak Observatory (Sunspot, NM)
- Safety Project Office
- Sagamihara Philharmonic Orchestra
- Saint Paul's Outreach
- Sales Prevention Officer
- Sales Promotion Office
- San Pedro (Amtrak station code; San Pedro, CA)
- Sarajevo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Sausage Peppers and Onions
- Scarborough Philharmonic Orchestra (Canada) Scarborough Philharmonic Orchestra Scarborough Philharmonic Orchestra (Canada)
- Schizosaccharomyces Pombe
- Secondary Public Offering
- Section Panel Operator
- Security and Plans Office/Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
DocuSign eSignature Solution Helps Sales Teams Close Deals Faster to Boost Productivity, Delight Customers & Capture More Revenue SAN FRANCISCO -- Sixty-three percent of sales people met quota, according to the latest CSO Insights Sales Performance Optimization (SPO) study, the same number as last year.
We're also excited to introduce the industry's first integrated platform for Sales Performance Optimization.
Other speakers will address topics related to the conference theme, "New Competitive Strategies for 2011": * How Sales & Marketing Intelligence Fuels Better Results * Adapting Selling Methodologies to Close the 21(st) Century Customer * How to Innovate the Customer Experience * How to Win More Business: The Engine of Customer Experience * Inspiring Greatness in Your Team * New Approaches to Win Over Your Customers All attendees who register for the Sales & Marketing Leadership Conference in Scottsdale will receive a bonus package worth more than $2,000 that includes the Sales Performance Optimization Study (CSO Insights), Sales Talent Assessment Profile (Caliper Corporation), and Sales and Marketing Alignment Collaboration + Cooperation = Peak Performance report (Aberdeen Group).
CSO Insights Managing Partner to Present Findings of Latest Sales Performance Optimization Research CHESTER, Pa.
According to the 2007 Sales Performance Optimization survey results conducted by CSO Insights, companies that make sales intelligence easily accessible are able to move prospects further down the buying path at least half the time and increase a win rate of forecasted deals to 55.
According to the Sales Performance Optimization 2009 Survey from CSO Insights, win rates are at 5-year low.
Fritz, president, Growth Solutions, a management consulting firm specializing in sales performance optimization.