Top-tier dealers receive benefits in the form of advanced sales tools, training, opportunities to directly provide feedback to the company and highly competitive sales performance incentives including increased product discounts.
What does SPIV stand for?
SPIV stands for Sales Performance Incentive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPIV
We have 1 other meaning of SPIV in our Acronym Attic
- Speedy Implementation of SNOBOL (programming language)
- Integrated System Pre-Installation Test and Check Out
- Switching Processing Interface Telephone Events
- Single Prioritized Integrated Target List
- Scan Platform Inertial and Thermal Simulator (Mariner IV)
- South Pennines Integrated Transport Strategy (UK)
- Strategic Platform for Intelligent Traffic Systems (Netherlands)
- Subcutaneous Patriotic Intelligence Tattoo System (satire)
- SACCS Printer Interface Unit
- Scottish Poverty Information Unit (School of Law and Social Sciences at Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Scanning Particle Image Velocimetry (astrophysics)
- Stereoscopic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Special Purpose Individual Weapon
- Special Purpose Infantry Weapon
- Software Process Improvement Working Group (systems engineering)
- Szkola Przedsiebiorczosci I Zarzadzania (Polish: School of Business and Management)
- Scientific Programming Journal (IOS Press)
- Secret Public Journal (blog)
- Self-Protection Jamming
- Senior Partners for Justice (also seen as SPJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional sales performance incentives may entitle resellers to full reimbursement of all training costs.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 2, 2001 Incentive Systems Enables Genuity to Increase Sales Efficiency and Productivity, Improving Sales Performance Incentive Systems, the leader in Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) solutions, today announced that Genuity (NASDAQ:GENU) has successfully deployed INCENTIVE(R), the leading incentive compensation management system, to its U.