Sales incentive plans can often provide salespeople with payouts that are much larger than their base salaries.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Sales Incentive Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Input/Output User Exchange
- Standard Input Output User eXchange
- Statny Institut Odborneho Vzdelavania (Slovak Centre for Training Firms; Bratislava, Slovak Republic)
- Simple Input/Output Window
- Simple Interactive Object Extraction
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- SACLANT Intelligence Plan
- Safer Internet Plan (various organizations)
- Safety Implementation Plan
- Safety Improvement Plan (various organizations)
- Satellite Image Processor
- Satellite Interceptor Program
- Savings Investment Plan
- Scale Irrigation Project (various organizations)
- Scanner Interface Processor
- School Improvement Partner (UK education)
- School Improvement Partner (UK)
- School Improvement Plan
- School Intervention Program (various schools)
- Schools Integration Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alterations companies plan to make to their sales incentive plans in the next fiscal year include changing performance measures (60 percent), changing performance measure weightings (50 percent) and changing incentive formulae or mechanics (49 percent).
In other personnel changes, Franklin has expanded the sales team and implemented a sales incentive plan, which will focus efforts on building retail and dealer sales at the national level.
Management may then want to couple this information with sales incentive plans.
resort for the rich and famous, is reaping remarkable results for IT provider Modis, which, together with USMOTIVATION of Atlanta, has operated an annual sales incentive plan which continues to result in bigger improvements from top performers.
today released the findings of this year's survey on Strategic Sales Incentive Plan Design and Governance in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Centive, the leader in on-demand sales compensation management, and Compensation Technologies, a leading provider of services for planning, implementing, and supporting sales incentive plans, announced today a strategic partnership in which Compensation Technologies will leverage Centive Compel(R) as part of their Compensation Management Services (CMS) offering to provide end-to-end support for their customers' sales compensation programs.
and Towers Perrin today announced the findings of the 2008 Survey of Strategic Sales Incentive Plan Design and Governance in the Pharmaceutical Industry.