Second Quarter Results Olivier Filliol, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We achieved solid sales growth in the quarter despite slowing market demand and strong sales comparisons in the prior year period.
What does SGRTH stand for?
SGRTH stands for Sales Growth
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Soluble Glutinous Rice Starch
- Stirling Graduate Research School (University of Stirling; Scotland, UK)
- Stockton Geriatric Rating Scale (gerontology)
- Strategija Gospodarskega Razvoja Slovenije (Slovenian: Economic Development Strategy Slovenia)
- Sun Grid Rack System
- Super Golden Radio Shows
- San Giovanni Rotondo (Italy)
- Spectral Gamma Ray Tool
- Stichting Gelders Rally Team (cars)
- Sun Global Resolution Troubleshooting (Sun Microsystems)
- Schwerer Granatwerfer (12.8cm)
- Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (rural employment and food security initiative; India)
- Safeguarding System
- Sainte Geneviève Sports (France)
- Sampson G. Smith Intermediate School (Somerset, NJ, USA)
- Saradomin Godsword (Runescape game)
- SAS Ground Service (Scandinavian Air System subsidiary)
- Saskatchewan Genealogical Society (Canada)
- Satellite Ground Segment
- Satellite Ground Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CCFA said: "The overall sales growth of the top 100 chain retailers tended to be steady in 2009.
exhibit 1, page 77) and created a series of five scenarios with varying sales growth rates, cost-of-sales growth rates and advertising expenditures.
75, with five-year sales growth averaging 30 percent and five-year earnings growth of 31 percent, according to the annual ranking in the Nov.
Top Reseller in Overall Manufacturing Solutions Sales Growth Synergis Technologies Top Reseller in Overall M&E Sales Growth 3vis Top Reseller in Overall Government Sales Growth U.
The sales growth rate for 2006 reached eight percent, making voluntary/worksite sales one of the fastest growing segments of the insurance industry.
the leading provider of Business Component Software for the insurance and financial services industries, announced today that it posted record sales growth for its library of over 200 pre-built, standards-based SOA components designed specifically for insurance and financial services providers.
As sales growth continues in China, the boom-and-bust upward curve of recent years has steadied, and in the first half of 2006, Chinas light vehicle sales, including imports, grew 27% to 3.