The Sales Development Representative is a highly motivated, self-starter, driven to succeed and has a proven track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals, in an automated sales environment, where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required.
What does SDR stand for?
SDR stands for Sales Development Representative (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDR
We have 325 other meanings of SDR in our Acronym Attic
- Sûreté du Québec (French: Quebec Provincial Police)
- Single-Double-Quadruple Excitation Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- South Dakota Quarter Horse Association
- Self Description Questionnaire I (psychology; University of Oxford; UK)
- Standard Document Query Language
- Subjective Domains of Quality of Life Measure
- Sous Direction de la Qualité et de la Protection des Végétaux (French: Under Direction of Quality and Plant Protection)
- Soil Data Quality Specialist (NRCS)
- Structured Design for Quality Systems (UK electronics and software design consultancy)
- Student Data Query System (University of California, Riverside)
- Same Day Resolution
- Sample Discrepancy Report
- Santander, Spain - Santander (Airport Code)
- Sara Delano Roosevelt
- Satellite Digital Radio (ETSI standard)
- Scalable Data Reduction (various companies)
- Schedule Delete Request
- Secret Decoder Ring
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Rural (Spanish: Ministry of Rural Development; Mexico)
- Sediment Delivery Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick gained a degree in marketing in 2001 and later that year joined Coca Cola, where he worked as a sales development representative.
Martin Pickering joined from Coca-Cola Enterprises, where he was a sales development representative for grocery He will be responsible for accounts in the south-east of England and reports to Steve Dellaway who is a regional sales manager.