IT IS hard to think of a time when monks walked along what is now Bull Street - but walk there they did in the later Middle Ages when the Hospital of Saint Thomas the Apostle was a major feature of both Birmingham's landscape and the lives of its people.
What does STA stand for?
STA stands for Saint Thomas the Apostle (school)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STA
We have 354 other meanings of STA in our Acronym Attic
- Sequence Type 5 (microbiology)
- Space Technology 5 (nano-satellite program)
- Suppression of Tumorigenicity 5 (genetics)
- Space Technology 6 (National Aeronautics and Space Administration project)
- Space Technology 7 (NASA)
- Space Technology 8
- S-band Test Antenna
- Safety Task Assignment
- Sail Training Association (UK)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Salmon and Trout Association
- Samoa Tourism Authority
- Sapporo Tourist Association (Sapporo, Japan)
- Scheduled Time of Arrival
- Schneider Trading Associates (UK)
- School of Technology for the Arts (Singapore)
- School Trustees Association (New Zealand)
- Science and Technology Agency
- Science and Technology Agency (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monsignor Jim Lisante, pastor of Saint Thomas the Apostle Parish in West Hempstead, New York, delivering the invocation at this year's state Republican convention.
Under the protection of Saint Thomas the Apostle, who first brought the faith to Asia, the Asian people who attend the conference will emerge stronger in faith and love for life and family.