Jette has appeared with The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, Minnesota Orchestra, the Minnesota Sinfonia, Houston, Kansas City, San Luis Obispo, Santa Rosa, Charlotte, Buffalo, Grand Rapids, Austin and San Antonio Symphonies, New York Chamber Symphony and Portland Baroque Orchestra, and for many merry seasons with Ex Machina Antique Music Theatre in the Twin Cities.
What does SPCO stand for?
SPCO stands for Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPCO
We have 2 other meanings of SPCO in our Acronym Attic
- St Petersburg Clay National
- Standard Product Code Number
- Studebaker Packard Club Nederland
- Suffolk Parent Carer Network (UK)
- Sustained Posterior Contralateral Negativity
- System Power Contol Network
- Siemens Public Communication Networks Limited
- Social Planning Council for the North Okanagan (Vernon, BC, Canada)
- South Pacific College of Natural Therapies (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Safe Place Community Outreach
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (Sri Lanka)
- Service Pollution Control Office (US FWS)
- Single Pole Change Over
- Sport Parachute Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Service Provider Certificate of Operating Authority
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Speech Communications (university course)
- Safer Pest Control Project (Chicago, IL)
- Search Programmer Control Panel
- Selective Provider Contracting Program (federal health insurance waiver; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quartet Tzigane, a piano quartet, was chosen the top-prize winner in the inaugural 2012 Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra (SPCO) Youth Chamber Music Competition, in February.
The Camerata will be conducted by its music director Douglas Boyd who is also currently Artistic Partner of Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra in Minnesota, and Principal Guest Conductor of City of London Sinfonia.
James recently retired as principal keyboard artist with the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra after 41 years.
American Public Media, a leader in arts and cultural programming, also produces and distributes national broadcast performances of the Minnesota Orchestra and The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra as well as specials such as BBC Proms, World Choral Spectacular and Music@Menlo.
He is a published composer and arranger, an active guest conductor and contest clinician, and has served on the boards of the Wenger Corporation, the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, Springboard Corporation and the International Association of Music Merchants.
Additionally, the foundation awarded a $55,000 grant to the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra for operating support and $50,000 to the Ordway Center for its annual fund.
Described by one music critic as "a work of gentle beauty and intriguing orchestral sounds," Tsontakis' 20-minute concerto received its world premiere April 19, 2003, by Steven Copes, violin, and the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra under the baton of Miguel Harth-Bedoya.