Sponsored by the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (SPACC) and Brandography, a full-service digital marketing firm, this contest rewards a local business or individual with a large-scale web design and marketing update.
What does SPACC stand for?
SPACC stands for Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (Saint Paul, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPACC
We have 3 other meanings of SPACC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company
- Sports Properties Acquisition Corporation
- Standards, Practices, and Administrative Controls
- State Public Affairs Committee
- Stevens Pass Alpine Club (Everett, WA)
- Student Political Action Committee
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Student Programs and Activities Center (University of California Davis)
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Slade Point Area Community Association (Australia)
- Saint Paul Area Council of Churches (Minnesota)
- Small Pelagic Fishes and Climate Change Programme
- Surfers Paradise Anglican Crisis Care (Australia)
- USSPACECOM Command & Control Center
- Sand Point Arts & Cultural Exchange (Seattle, WA)
- Satellite Precipitation and Cloud Experiment
- School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Search Project for Aspects of Close Encounters (est. 1992; New York)
- Semantics, Program Analysis, and Computing Environments for Memory Management (Workshop)
- Sentient Protoplasm against Colonial Encroachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The 6,000+ delegates and attendees to the Republican National Convention next week will easily find their way around the Twin Cities via their mobile devices and laptops, with help from the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
NYSE: TRV), and the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (SPACC) today convened regional leaders from the Metropolitan Economic Development Association, U.
The all-day conference, presented by Aguilar Productions, will be held May 29th, 2003 at the offices of the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, 401 N.
This award, presented by the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, recognizes growth, excellence, risk, diversity and innovation in businesses in the Saint Paul Area including Dakota, Ramsey and Washington counties.
McDonough is the Director of Corporate Communications at Andersen Corporation and serves as a member of the Executive Committee for the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
About the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce The Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce strives to be the most effective business advocate for its members in Minnesota.
Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce president, Larry Dowell, said, "Chambers have a history of providing strong leadership programs at the local level.