One this day people also visit their best man and his wife due to the popular belief that Saint John the Baptist has been their patron.
What does SJTB stand for?
SJTB stands for Saint John The Baptist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Justification Theory
- Solidarité Jeunes Travailleurs (French: Solidarity Youth Workers)
- St Joseph, Missouri Rosecrans Memorial Airport
- Stephen Joseph Theatre (UK)
- Syndicat des Journalistes Tunisiens (Tunisian Journalists' Union)
- San Juan Teachers Association (Carmichael, CA)
- Schenectady Job Training Agency
- South Jersey Transportation Authority (Hammonton, NJ)
- Southern Jewelry Travelers Association (trade show)
- Sydney Junior Triathlon Academy (Australia)
- Single-Junction Thermal Converter
- South Jersey Tourism Corporation (New Jersey)
- State Job Training Coordinating Council
- Standing Joint Task Force
- San Joaquin Training Institute (San Joaquin Valley College; Visalia, CA)
- Social Justice Training Institute
- Superior Joining Technologies, Inc. (Machesney Park, IL)
- South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization
- Signal Joint Thymus Cell Receptor Rearrangement Excision Circle
- Safer Journeys to School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its most notable building is the Church of England parish church of Saint John the Baptist, which is known for its merchants' ''' guild chapel, memorial to Henry VIII''''s barber-surgeon, Edmund Harman.
In Jezzine, thieves broke into the shrine of Saint John the Baptist in the village of Karkha and stole several items.
Sint-Jan" took its name from Saint John the Baptist, to whom the cathedral was originally devoted some eleven centuries ago, but it could easily be interpreted as a reference to the show's revered primary curator as well.
21) Stephen Gardiner (1483-1555), secretary first of Wolsey, then of Henry VIII and after November 1531 bishop of Winchester, replying to Fisher's opinion submitted to the legatine court on June 28, 1529, bristled against Fisher's claim that he [Fisher] "had now a juster cause, in withstanding the dissolution of this marriage than Saint John the Baptist had once had against Herod.
The Embassy of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta hosted a cocktail reception at Continental Hotel in Skopje on 27 June to celebrate the Feast Day of Saint John the Baptist, the Patron Saint of the Order.
When the Muslim Caliph Al-Walid took possession of the Christian Basilica of Saint John the Baptist, containing the shrine of the one known to Muslims as Prophet Yehya (peace be upon him), he compensated the Christians with four other permanent sites in the city.
The Trust for Public Land (TPL) announced the protection of 112 acres through a purchase from the Sisters of Saint John the Baptist in Mendham Township, New Jersey.