NNA - The administration of Saint George Hospital in Beirut confirmed Tuesday evening that the condition of Patriarch Ignatius IV Hazim was stable, after he had a stroke earlier this morning.
What does SGH stand for?
SGH stands for Saint George Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGH
We have 51 other meanings of SGH in our Acronym Attic
- Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
- Sacramento German Genealogy Society (est. 1983; Sacramento, CA)
- Shanghai Goss Graphic Systems Co., Ltd. (Shanghai, China)
- Siri Guru Granth Sahib
- Spaeth Gonioscopic Grading System (ophthalmology)
- Safe German Guardrail Technology (road safety)
- Serum Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (biochemistry)
- Szko³a G³ówna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego (Warsaw Agricultural University)
- Beckley Airport, Springfield, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Sagawa Galaxy Highways (Japan)
- Scarborough Grace Hospital
- Seattle Grace Hospital (TV show Grey's Anatomy)
- Second Harmonic Generation
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital (California)
- Siegel High School (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Sikorsky Global Helicopters (Coatesville, PA)
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc
- Singapore General Hospital
- Sister Golden Hair
- Small Group Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clash, Soueid says, led to the hospitalization of the three students at Saint George Hospital.
Ann-Marie Abdel Karim, 15, was pronounced dead upon arrival at the Saint George Hospital in Ashrafieh.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: Saint George Hospital University Medical Center denied on Wednesday a report that the hospital forbade the transmission of Orange TV (OTV), a station affiliated with the Free Patriotic Movement (FPM), on the orders of Archbishop Elias Audi, the head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Beirut.