WATERTOWN Barbara Theresa (Costello) Sheehan, 86, of Watertown died on Friday, January 27, 2012, in Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston, after a sudden illness.
What does SEMC stand for?
SEMC stands for Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (Edgewood/Covington, KY, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEMC
We have 11 other meanings of SEMC in our Acronym Attic
- Safety and Environmental Management Branch
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) Enclosure Management Bridge (hardware)
- Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
- Synchronous Embedded Memory Block
- Southeastern Michigan Beekeepers Association
- Sport Executive Management Benchmarking Association
- South East Michigan Bowling Centers Association
- South El Monte Branch Library (El Monte, CA)
- Systemic Ectodermal and Mesodermal Baculovirus
- Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (Boston, MA, USA)
- Saint Eugene Medical Center (South Carolina)
- Santa Elina Mines Corporation
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturing Corporation
- Scaled Ensemble Monte Carlo
- School of English and the Management Centre
- Schrodinger Equation Monte Carlo
- Scottish Early Music Consort
- Se-M Methylselenocysteine
- Seafloor Electromagnetic Methods Consortium (Scripps Institution of Oceanography)
- Seaport Environmental Management Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls, Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, Eagle River Memorial Hospital in Eagle River, Good Samaritan Health Center in Merrill and Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center in Wabasha, Minnesota.
Teaching Hospitals With Cardiovascular Residency Programs Mayo Clinic Hospital - Phoenix, AZ Scripps Green Hospital - La Jolla, CA UC San Diego Medical Center - San Diego, CA Steward Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center - Boston, MA Baystate Medical Center - Springfield, MA Saint Vincent Hospital - Worcester, MA St.
Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls, Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, Eagle River Memorial Hospital in Eagle River, and Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center in Wabasha, Minn.
Douglas Losordo and his colleagues at Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts, demonstrated that the Hedgehog pathway is activated after tissue damage and controls the formation of new blood vessels.