Jessica Gosnell PhD is assistant professor, Department of Philosophy, Saint Ambrose University.
What does SAU stand for?
SAU stands for Saint Ambrose University (Davenport, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAU
We have 73 other meanings of SAU in our Acronym Attic
- Society of American Travel Writers Foundation (Houston, TX)
- Strategic Avionics Technologies Working Group
- Stop All The World Now (album)
- San Antonio, Texas
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Silent All These Years (Tori Amos song)
- Suomen Akateemisten Tutkijoiden Yhdistys (Finnish: Finnish Academics Association)
- South Africa Tanzania (health program)
- Atlantic Saury (FAO fish species code)
- Safety and Arming Unit
- Sakarya University (Turkey)
- Saudi Arabia (ISO Country code)
- School Administrative Unit (New Hampshire school districts)
- Search Attack Unit
- Secure Access Unit
- Separate Administrative Unit (various locations)
- Service Automation Unit (Service-Oriented Architectures)
- Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Shrivenham American University
- Signal Acquisition Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fridlington earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Saint Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa and received his law degree from the University of Notre Dame.
degree in biology from Saint Ambrose University and a master's degree in industrial hygiene from The University of Iowa.
Stolte holds a BA in economics from Saint Ambrose University, and is a frequent speaker at industry and governmental conferences.