Dawn Shanafelt, of Saginaw County Health Department, summed everything up in the Saginaw News for April 27: "Infant deaths are a barometer for the health of the entire community.
What does SCHD stand for?
SCHD stands for Saginaw County Health Department (Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCHD
We have 7 other meanings of SCHD in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Honors College (University of South Carolina-Columbia)
- Southeastern Colorado Heritage Center (Pueblo, CO, USA)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Stichtsche Cricket en Hockeyclub (The Netherlands)
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Sunset Community Health Center (Arizona)
- South Carolina Health Care Association
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias del Mar (Spanish Chilean Society of Ocenography)
- South Carolina Health Connection Project
- Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
- Soft Hadamard Column Decoder
- South Central Health District (various locations)
- Stable Coronary Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summit County Health District (Ohio)
- Sussex County Health Department (various states)
- Southern California Highland Dance Association
- Senior Citizens Housing Development Fund (Alaska)
- Senior Citizen Homeowners Exemption
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger
- Society, Culture, and Human Ecology
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Saginaw County Health Department County Served: Saginaw Dr.
Other awards were given as follows: * Special Recognition (Member) awards went to Kevin Datte of the Saginaw County Health Department, Gil Daws of Gil Daws and Associates, and Anthony Headley of the Branch-Hillsdale-St.