There will be examples, among others, of veeries, sage thrashers, titmice, white-breasted nuthatch, white-crowned sparrows, Lincoln's sparrows, sooty grouse, grebes and curlews.
What does SATH stand for?
SATH stands for Sage Thrasher (bird species Oreoscoptes montanus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SATH
We have 3 other meanings of SATH in our Acronym Attic
- Saturday Full-Day
- Southern African Trout and Flyfishing Directory
- St. Albans Town Fire Department (St. Albans, Vermont)
- Satellite Frequency Engineering System
- South African Tibet Friendship Group
- Special Air Task Force (US Navy)
- Somali Agricultural Technical Group (Nairobi, Kenya)
- South American Theft Group
- South African Timber Growers' Association
- Scottish Association of Teachers of History (UK)
- Shop At Home (stock symbol)
- Societe Algerienne de Transfusion et d'Hemobiologie (French: Algerian Society of Transfusion and Hemobiology)
- Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality
- Society for the Advancement of Travel for the Handicapped
- Substance Abuse Treatment Histories (pathological gambling study)
- Situation Awareness and Tactical Handheld Information (India)
- Satellite High Command (US DoD)
- Samrat Ashok Technological Institute (Vidisha, India)
- School Administrators Training Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Size, color, unique markings, patterns and sounds were other factors to consider as the group went in search of 170 types of birds known to inhabit the park, from pied-billed grebe to sage thrashers.