Sagamore Hill National Historic Site (New York)- Visit the site of Theodore Roosevelt's home around mid-October to see the changing colors of oak-tulip tree, hickory and copper beech.
What does SAHI stand for?
SAHI stands for Sagamore Hill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAHI
We have 2 other meanings of SAHI in our Acronym Attic
- Sir Alister Hardy Foundation for Ocean Science (UK)
- Software and Hardware for Speaker Design (filename component)
- St. Andrew Housing Group (Issaquah, WA)
- Stay at Home Grandma
- Southern African Hoodia Growers Association
- Southern Arizona Hang Glider Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Society of Architectural Historians of Great Britain
- South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
- S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase
- Surat Angkutan Hasil Hutan Bukan Kaya (Indonesian Ministry of Forestry document)
- Saudi Association for Health Informatics (public health organization; Saudi Arabia)
- South African Health Informatics Association
- Society for Assistance to Hearing Impaired Children (est. 1987; Bangladesh)
- Small Area Health Insurance Estimates
- Southern Arizona Health Information Exchange (est. 2006)
- Southern Africa Humanitarian Information Management Network
- Scripps Academy for Hispanic Journalists (Cincinatti, OH)
- South African Historical Journal
- Sacramento Area Hunter Jumper Association (horse riding; California)
- Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson National Historical Park Sagamore Hill National Historic Site Scotts Bluff National Monument Valley Forge National Historical Park Wrangell-St.
and Chief of Interpretation at Sagamore Hill National Historic Site (TR's home), Charles Makris.