FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY, EHRGEIZ, Parasite Eve, Chocobo Racing and SaGa Frontier are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Co.
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Saga Frontier (videogame)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SF
We have 147 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- Société d'Ethnozootechnie (French: Ethnozootechnics Society)
- Special Economic Zone
- State Enterprise Zones (California; business incentive)
- Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (German: Steinbeis Foundation; Germany)
- Stiftung Entwicklungs Zusammenarbeit (German: Foundation of Development Cooperation)
- Stream Environment Zone
- Second Eastern Zone Agricultural Program (Bhutan)
- Sacramental Fusion (band)
- Sacrifice Fly (baseball)
- Safety Factor
- Sahana Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Saikou-Fansubs (anime group)
- Saikou-Fansubs (IRC network)
- Saman Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- San Fierro (fictional gaming city, GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco (California)
- Sand Filter
- Sandford Flemming building (University of Toronto)
- Sanitary Fair (philately)
- Santa Fe (railroad; Argentina province)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bouncer, Driving Emotion Type-S, FINAL FANTASY, Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story, Chocobo Racing, Chocobo's Dungeon, SaGa Frontier, Front Mission 3, Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Co.
Unlike traditional linear role playing games, SaGa Frontier II offers a multi-level, free scenario system where players select the scenario they want to play.