What does SCADE stand for?
SCADE stands for Safety-Critical Application Development Environment (Esterel Technologies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCADE
We have 2 other meanings of SCADE in our Acronym Attic
- Scatter Correction Algorithm for Digitally Acquired Radiographs
- Supply Chain Agent Decision Aid System
- South Carolina Asset Development Collaborative (trade association)
- South Central Alabama Development Commission (Montgomery, AL)
- Standard Central Air Data Computer
- Subic Clark Alliance for Development Council (est. 2001; Philippines)
- Southeastern Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (Lebanon, CT)
- Structural Consulting and Design Development, Inc.
- Scaling Disks for Data Arranged Randomly
- Scalable Coordination Architectures for Deeply Distributed and Dynamic Systems
- School Community Approaches to Drug Education (Australia)
- South Carolina Association for Developmental Education (est. 1980)
- Sedgwick County Adult Detention Facility
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Alcohol Dehydrogenase I
- Short-Chain-Acyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Dehydrogenase
- Southern California Alcohol and Drug Programs, Inc.
- Steering Committee on Alternative Dietetic Performance Indicators (Ontario Dietetic Association-Ontario Hospital Association)
- Scalable Directory Services
- Scam Ads
- Small Capacity Distributed System