In addition Anderson Greenwood / Crosby developed the patented, Safety Selector Valve in response to the growing demand for cost-effective, dual pressure relief valve and/or rupture disc installations in today's process industries.
What does SSV stand for?
SSV stands for Safety Selector Valve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSV
We have 99 other meanings of SSV in our Acronym Attic
- Single Stop USA (New York and California)
- Special Sensor Ultraviolet Spectrographic Imager
- System Synchronization Unit Traceability (Nortel)
- Sales and Use Tax Administration
- Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement
- Somebody Set Up Us The Bomb (Zero Wing)
- Shuttle Solar Ultraviolet
- Super Sports Utility Vehicle (Spyker)
- Space Station Users Working Group
- Safe Sampling Volume