Stronger recognition of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) and OHSAS 18001-giving buyers and suppliers a clear route to meeting the mandatory Health and Safety questions ?
What does SSIP stand for?
SSIP stands for Safety Schemes in Procurement (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSIP
We have 60 other meanings of SSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Social Services Information Network (est. 1986; now the Association of Social Care Communicators; UK)
- Solar Student Information Network (solar energy)
- Student Success in Nursing (El Paso Community College School of Nursing; El Paso, TX)
- Student Support Information Note (UK)
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America
- Shared Service Implementation Office (Queensland, Australia)
- Social Studies Institute of Ohio (Department of Education; Ohio)
- Source Synchronous Input/Output (high speed interface)
- Surface Stress Induced Optical Deflection
- Student Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Savings and Stock Investment Plan
- Sensor Site Implementation Plan
- Sensor System Improvement Program
- Seven Stars in Paradise (musical comedy)
- Ship Support Improvement Program/Project
- Shuttle Student Involvement Program (NASA)
- Simple Session Initiation Protocol.
- Site Specific Installation Permit
- Social Sector Investment Programme (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Social- og Specialpædagogik i Inkluderende Perspektiv (Danish: Social and Pedagogy in Inclusive Perspective)