Based on review by the Safety Review Committee, a dosing regimen has been selected and Part B has been initiated.
What does SRC stand for?
SRC stands for Safety Review Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRC
We have 600 other meanings of SRC in our Acronym Attic
- Shri Ramrupai Balaji Steels Ltd. (India)
- Solar Radio Burst Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Stafford Railway Building Society (est. 1877; UK)
- Systems Research & Behavioral Science (journal)
- Short Range-Biological Stand-Off Detection System
- Sintered Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride
- South Ribble Business Venture (UK)
- Southern Red-Backed Vole (rodent)
- Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria (Australia)
- Set Random Bits to Zeroes (assembly language operation code)
- Saint Rita College (Manila, Philippines)
- Salt Resistant Cement
- Salzburg Rallye Club (Austrian automobile club)
- Samara Rally Club (Russia)
- Sample Rate Conversion
- Sample Rate Converter
- Sample Receiving Custodian
- Sample Return Capsule (STARDUST mission; NASA)
- San Ramon Campus (San Ramon, CA)
- Santa Rosa (Amtrak station code; Santa Rosa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The High Level Safety Review Committee constituted by the Ministry of Railways under the chairmanship of Dr.
Peter Bush, another past commodore of the CYCA, who chaired the club's safety review committee following the tragic 1998 race, making far-reaching recommendations on safety in ocean yacht racing.
The Institute of Medicine Immunization Safety Review Committee, which examined the information and consists of expert physicians and scientists, who have no connections to the pharmaceutical industry, recommends that future autism research look into causes other than vaccines.
Killed-virus influenza vaccines do not trigger relapse of multiple sclerosis in adults, according to a report on the possible association of the influenza vaccine with demyelinating neurologic disorders by the Institute of Medicine Immunization Safety Review Committee.
In addition, we reward safety ideas, which staff and residents are invited to submit to our safety review committee.
The PCB wanted a safety review committee to be set up to decide on tours to Pakistan and the ICC to impose penalties on countries refusing to visit for political reasons.
The CDC and National Institutes of Health recently formed an Immunization Safety Review Committee to investigate a possible link between the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine and autism.