Earlier this month, an Independent Safety Review Board completed its planned review of three-month safety data for the bioengineered blood vessels and concluded that there were no safety issues and that enrollment of additional patients should continue.
What does SRB stand for?
SRB stands for Safety Review Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRB
We have 185 other meanings of SRB in our Acronym Attic
- Sweet Robots Against the Machine (band)
- Short-Range Aircraft Tracking System
- Stealth Reconnaissance/Assault Transport System
- Shift Right Arithmetic Variable
- Square Root of Allan Variance
- Short Run Average Variable Cost
- Société Royale des Architectes de Verviers et Environs (French: Royal Society of Architects of Verviers and Surroundings; Belgium)
- Short Range Assault Weapon (MPIM/SRAW; US Army)
- Short-Range Antitank Weapon
- Specific Airway Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Four Keys The first element of the safety culture change was the creation of a Plant Safety Review Board (PSRB).
safety first review completed The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation's (Enec's) recently appointed Nuclear Safety Review Board (NSRB) has completed its first set of review meetings, and will be working with Enec on various issues and plans in the coming year.
For example, an institutional safety review board cut short the high-dose arm of one study when 10 subjects experienced a total of 147 adverse events, including 12 serious adverse events, halfway into a 20-week trial conducted at Charles R.
As an Oregon State Hospital patient, Stoltz was not approved by Oregon's Psychiatric Safety Review Board for a conditional release until 1999.
These findings are based on an identical analysis used to assess cardiovascular risk in the APC trial and conducted by the same independent safety review board.
The idea of an independent drug safety review board "has come up periodically over the years, whenever there's a high-profile safety issue that occurs," Galson noted.
8 in the second step in a multistep review process conducted by a safety review board chaired by Les Bordelon, the Air Force Flight Test Center's executive director.