Click here to read additional winter sports safety tips from our winter sports safety release.
What does SR stand for?
SR stands for Safety Release
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SR
We have 157 other meanings of SR in our Acronym Attic
- State Quarterly Wage Listing (payroll processing)
- Save Queue Wait Time
- Square Wave
- Squeeze Books (publisher)
- Air Search Radar Receiver (US Navy)
- rSound Rating (enegy products)
- Saarlädischer Rundfunk = Radio Saarland
- Saarländischer Rundfunk (German Radio and TV Station)
- Sabbath Recorder (Seventh Day Baptist publication; Wisconsin)
- Saddle River (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He struggled to pull the safety release on his bar but he couldn't and was lofted into the air and dropped on to the boulders.
The NLOS-C P1 will fire an additional 500 rounds through early 2009 to obtain a safety release that will allow Soldiers to move, shoot, and communicate from an NLOS-C in spring 2009, officials said.
The safety release also sets the electronic trigger.
Motion Control responded with a mechanical safety release mechanism that, when pushed, would release the drive mechanism and allow the hand to be passively opened.
Standard features include built-in secondary containment, removable galvanized steel floor grating, chemical resistant coatings inside and out, and a security locking system with an inside safety release on each door.
Safety release bases These bases are designed to break away from their anchor, leaving no holes in the ground or base parts sticking up from the ground.
Safety release bases that have no parts of the base sticking up from the ground could help prevent injuries that occur when players slide into bases.