Earlier researches used Haddon's Matrix to determine basic road safety elements: driver, vehicle, road design, environment and their interrelation between each other and how those elements could affect road safety level (Haddon 1972).
What does SL stand for?
SL stands for Safety Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SL
We have 139 other meanings of SL in our Acronym Attic
- St. Kilda Youth Services (Australia)
- [not an acronym] National Network of Volunteer Severe Weather Spotters for NOAA
- Sanbo Kyodan Zen (Buddhism)
- Suddeutsches Kunststoff-Zentrum (German regulations for sanitary pipe systems)
- Stichting Kwaliteitsbewaking Ziekenhuis Laboratoria (Dutch: Hospital Laboratories Quality Foundation)
- Slovenska Krovna Zveza za Psihoterapijo
- Stowarzyszenie Kultury Ziemi Raciborskiej (Poland)
- Comet Shoemaker-Levy
- Large Signal Search Light (US Navy)
- Saccharum Lactis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five stars in the recent test, which included a frontal offset collision at 64 km/h (40 mph), demonstrates that the V60 Plug-in Hybrid has the same high safety level as the standard V60.
David Branson, pictured, is part of the specialist team delivering the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Level 3 at the college.
Powered by three engines, the MCH-101 boasts higher safety levels and flying capabilities, and a roomier cabin with enhanced transport capacity and a configuration that boosts operational efficiency.
Research by a Liverpool University lecturer has found that children who eat an apple or pear a day may be exceeding the pesticide safety level.
says it is designed to meet the same safety levels as its larger sibling, the S60.
By providing protection in both the time and space domains, INTEGRITY-178B allows applications that have been assigned different DO-178B safety levels to run concurrently on the same processor (i.
Once the user specifies the current safety levels for the facility, the software designates potential safety improvements available to achieve compliance with the code.